The eipOutings website is developed to ease the registration process for EIP students who wish to join sociocultural activities.
Procedure to register for an outing
To register for an activity, move the cursor to the activity tab.
- Read carefully the description under the chosen activity and check if the schedule suits you.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Receive a confirmation email 3 days before the outing.
- Starts on Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. and ends on Friday at 1:00 p.m. (or before if the capacity is reached) the week prior to an outing. The registration form won’t be accessible outside of this time frame.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Some outings are offered to a limited number of participants.
- Last minute registration is possible in some cases by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your name will be added to a waiting list and if another student cancels, you will be offered the possibility to replace that student.
- Activities and transportation are free of cost.
- Outings are offered to current EIP students. In some cases, they are open to former EIP students (alumni) as well.
- Inform the Student Services Coordinator by email if you can’t come to an outing. A $25 no-show penalty fee will apply if you fail to send an email to email@example.com at least 2 hours before the departure time.
- Bring your student card and your health insurance card when you join an outing.
- Be punctual. The meeting point is usually at 12:15 p.m. on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall (70 Laurier East).