Join us for the EIP Closing Ceremony. This event is an entertaining celebration for EIP students and teachers and an opportunity to acknowledge dedicated students. A lunch will be served after the ceremony. We ask students to register to have a better idea of the number of guests who will attend and avoid ordering too much food and wasting it.
Date of event: Friday, December 9, 2016
Place: Ottawa Little Theatre, 400 King Edward
10:15 a.m.: Doors open, guests can start arriving.
10:30 a.m.: Ceremony starts (tentative schedule)
- Picture slideshow
- Introduction by Student Services Coordinator – Nancy Thiffault
- Masters of Ceremony – Abdurahman (Mony) Hijji & Erwin Munguia
- Club Certificates
- Performance 1 – Ziyi (Daniel) Liu
- Address by Alumna – Parujee (Mickey) Akarasewi
- Short Story Contest Winners
- Most Improved Student Certificates
- Performance 2 – Sike (Bruce) Yin
- Class Project – Winning Video
- Perfect Attendance Certificates
- Life Experience Videos – Thibault Martin & Ahmed Marta
- Outstanding Student Certificates
- Class Video – Feiying (Emily) Fang & ESL 140F3
- Address by Valedictorian – Zhandos Salpynov
- Farewell by Manager – Evan Lavoie
Cost: It’s free!
Registration: Please register to let us know that you are coming.
NO MORE REGISTRATION
What to bring:
- Your EIP student card.