Join us for a fun afternoon at the beach! You can bring a lunch and picnic with your friends, play around or have a swim in Leamy Lake.
Date of outing: July 12, 2018
Place: Leamy Lake Park, Gatineau
- 11:45 a.m.: Meet Andrea Maloney on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall.
- 12:00 p.m: Departure from campus. We will take a school bus to get to Leamy Lake.
- 12:15 p.m.: Arrival at the beach.
- 3:00 p.m.: Departure.
- 3:15 p.m.: Arrival on campus
Cost: The outing is free!
Registration period: The registration form will be accessible as of July 5. Limited space. It’s on a first come, first served basis.
NO MORE ONLINE REGISTRATION!
What to bring:
- A lunch.
- Wear comfortable clothing for the beach. It’s a good idea to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Swimwear and a towel (optional).
- Water gun, volleyball, frisbee or soccer ball.
- Your student card.
- Your health insurance card.
- Money for food and beverages (optional).