Join us for the EIP Closing Ceremony. This event is an entertaining celebration for EIP students and teachers and an opportunity to acknowledge dedicated students. A brunch will be served during the ceremony. We ask students to register to have a better idea of the number of guests who will attend and avoid ordering too much food and wasting it.
Date of event: Friday, August 4, 2017
Place: Desmarais 12102, 55 Laurier East.
10:00 a.m.: Doors open, guests can start arriving.
10:15 a.m.: Ceremony starts
- Picture Slideshow
- Masters of Ceremony – Rama Nazzal Alasmi & Nancy Thiffault
- Address by SFUO President – Hadi Wess
- Club Certificates
- World Student Day Video
- Address by Academic Services Coordinator – Sharon Carrier
- Most Improved Student Certificates
- Perfect Attendance Certificates
- Outstanding Student Certificates
- Group 120 Video
- Address by Valedictorian – Sofana Abdullah Badah Alfuhaid
- Farewell by Manager – Evan Lavoie
12:00 p.m.: End of celebration
Cost: It’s free!
NO MORE REGISTRATION!
What to bring:
- Your student card.