Join us for a lovely cruise on the Ottawa River to see a beautiful view of the city. A guide will provide information on the Parliament Buildings, the Supreme Court, the Museum of Civilization, the National Art Gallery, Rideau Falls, the Residence of the Prime Minister and much more. You can enjoy the scenery from the open air upper deck or the lower deck.
Date of outing: June 22, 2017
Place: Ottawa River Cruise, Ottawa
- 1:00 p.m.: Meet Nancy Thiffault (Student Services Coordinator) and David Pratt (Teacher) on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall (70 Laurier East).
- 1:05 p.m.: Departure from campus. It’s a 20 minute walk to get there.
- 1:30 p.m.: Arrival at the Ottawa Locks.
- 2:00 p.m.: Start of tour.
- 3:30 p.m.: End of tour.
Cost: The outing is free!
Registration period: The online registration form will be accessible until Friday, June 16.
NO MORE REGISTRATION
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable shoes because we will walk from the campus to the Ottawa Locks.
- Bring a jacket, it’s usually windy on the river.
- Your student card.
- Your health insurance card.
- Money for food and beverages from the canteen (optional).