Join us for an adrenaline-filled Aerial Experience in beautiful Gatineau Park. Walk across the Gatineau Hills tree tops, climb on monkey bridges, walk across rope bridges, suspended walkways and net gangways. Finish your high-altitude journey with the ultimate thrill soaring down the giant zip line.
Date of outing: Thursday, July 20, 2017
Place: Camp Fortune, Chelsea, QC
- 11:40 a.m.: Meet Nancy Thiffault (Student Services Coordinator) at the bus at the corner of Cumberland and University Street.
- 11:45 a.m: Departure from campus.
- 12:15 p.m.:
- Arrival at Camp Fortune.
- Get instructions and equipment.
- 1:00 p.m.:
- Start the zip lining adventure.
- Return the equipment to “Chalet des Érables”.
- 4:30 p.m.: Walk back down to bus
- 4:45 p.m.: Departure from Camp Fortune.
- 5:10 p.m.: Arrival on campus
Cost: The outing is free!
Note: This activity is not for people who are afraid of heights!
NO MORE REGISTRATION!
What to bring:
- A lunch. Make sure you eat before we arrive on site, you won’t be able to eat once we start zip lining!
- Running shoes or closed toe shoes are mandatory!
- Wear comfortable clothing accordingly to the weather.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Your student card.
- Your health insurance card.