Date: February 16, 2017
- 12:15 p.m.: Meet David (Teacher) on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall, 70 Laurier East.
- 12:25 p.m.: Departure. We will walk to get to 380 Sussex Drive.
- 12:45 p.m.: Arrival at the Museum.
- Wait for instructions.
- Line up to get your ticket.
- Visit the museum at your own pace..
- 2:45 p.m. at the latest.: Departure with David. You may stay longer if you wish.
Cost: It is free!
Registration: The online registration form will be available between 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday (February 7) and 1:30 p.m. on Friday (February 10).
NO MORE REGISTRATION
What to bring:
- Wear warm clothing because we will walk to get there.
- Money if you want to buy a snack or a souvenir.
- Your uOttawa student card.
- Your health insurance card.