Join us for a pancake brunch and a sugar shack visit to learn about the sap to syrup process. You’ll get to taste taffy on the snow, a spring time Canadian tradition! Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm has a barn with horses, cows, ducks, turkeys, peacocks, chickens, roosters, goats, sheep, pigs & more! Don’t miss this outing!
Date of outing: March 12, 2015
- 11:45am: Meet Nancy Thiffault (Student Services Coordinator) and David Pratt (Teacher) on the ground floor of Arts Hall, 70 Laurier East.
- 12:00pm: Departure from campus. We will take a school bus to the Sugarbush.
- 12:40pm: Arrival at Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm.
- 4:00pm at the latest: Departure from the Sugarbush.
- 4:45pm: Arrival on campus
Cost: It’s free!
What to bring:
- We will spend most of the afternoon outside so dress warmly.
- Wear gloves or mitts, a hat, a scarf and comfortable sporty winter boots (no shoes!).
- Your EIP student card.
- Your health insurance card.